Monday 16 February 2009

much EXCITEMENT!

I'm so excited! Today, Don, the Secretary at Hurst Community Centre told me that I can rent the Centre to teach a Pilates class on Tuesday nights.

I have been dilly dallying over going back in to Community teaching for too long, Hurst was one of my most preferred options, so I am delighted.

I plan to start on Tuesday 3rd March, I've already set up domain and made a simple web hurstpilates.com along with a Facebook page but there's so much more to do:

  • poster for the centre and elsewhere
  • flyers
  • dig out my mats from garage
  • decide on session fee
  • screening and contact forms
  • contact from for web
  • logo
I think I need to get cracking on the logo next, then I can make the poster and flyers, oh heck my head is BUZZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment